Originally I trained and worked in Social Work before transferring to qualify as a counsellor and have been practising for over 20 years. Since then I have worked with individuals and couples as well as facilitating groups. This has included a variety of settings such as private practice, primary care, drug and alcohol rehab units, prisons, for the past 10 years I have been working with Service Personnel and their families. While mostly I see people face to face I also offer phone or Skype counselling.
I am also a qualified supervisor, my experience includes supervising both qualified counsellors and students as well as group supervision for multi-disciplinary teams.
- BA (Hons) Counselling
- WPF Certificate in Supervision
- Certificate in Online Counselling
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (conversion training for counsellors)
Services I offer
- Individual and couple face to face counselling
- Phone or Skype counselling for indivduals (if appropriate)
- Dependency issues
- Relationship problems
- Life changes such as divorce, redundancy, illness